Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.355 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,060 Kwacha (₨489) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)