Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.897 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,802 Kwacha (₨586) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 3,359元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Fushun costs 7元 (about 1 hour ago)