Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.090 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,475 Kwacha (₨494) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)