Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.012 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,008 Kwacha (₨455) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (about 1 hour ago)