Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.836 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,239,461 Kwacha (R 58,017) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)