Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 263,344 Kwacha (₨23,606) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)