Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.115 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 371,832 Kwacha (₨33,453) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)