Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.097 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 372,117 Kwacha (₨33,534) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)