Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.199 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 332,284 Kwacha (₨29,670) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)