Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.057 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,630 Kwacha (₨238) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)