Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.141 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 328,524 Kwacha (₨29,487) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)