Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.972 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 532,879 Kwacha (₨ 76,427) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)