Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.918 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 450,524 Kwacha (₨ 65,120) in Bharatpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 403,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)