Cost of living comparison between Bern, Switzerland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 716.405 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 183% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 26,534,601 Kwacha (CHF 37,039) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)