Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.328 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 165% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 13,547,093 Kwacha (CHF 18,274) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)