Cost of living comparison between Bern, Switzerland and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 719.759 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 184% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,795,047 Kwacha (CHF 40,006) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)