Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.344 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 179% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 28,332,491 Kwacha (CHF 39,886) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)