Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 825.851 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,865,084 Kwacha (€2,258) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)