Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.907 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,857,344 Kwacha (€2,198) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,270,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)