Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.329 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 160% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,886,785 Kwacha (kr 124,664) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,180,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)