Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.627 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 166% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,638,857 Kwacha (kr 127,024) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)