Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.247 MWK / NOK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 165% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,413,730 Kwacha (kr 140,671) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)