Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 868.824 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,050,037 Kwacha (€4,662) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (28 minutes ago)