Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 825.422 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 95% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,795,954 Kwacha (€4,599) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (33 minutes ago)