Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.531 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 319,285 Kwacha (12,035₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)