Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.450 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,728,102 Kwacha (R 31,165) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,430,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)