Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.590 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,734 Kwacha (R 39,952) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)