Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.127 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,653,007 Kwacha (R 49,937) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)