Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.018 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,460,902 Kwacha (723,925 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)