Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.276 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,112,637 Kwacha (928,263 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)