Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.030 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,437,761 Kwacha (708,286 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)