Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,454,574 Kwacha (703,203 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)