Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.808 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 953,203 Kwacha (12,574 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)