Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.627 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 766,867 Kwacha (10,416 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 624,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (41 minutes ago)