Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.782 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 577,872 Kwacha (8,050 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (37 minutes ago)