Cost of living comparison between Bengkulu, Indonesia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05479 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 416,334 Kwacha (Rp 7,598,193) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)