Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05379 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 414,037 Kwacha (Rp 7,696,958) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)