Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05395 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 276,976 Kwacha (Rp 5,134,278) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)