Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 502.694 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,487,787 Kwacha (6,938 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (42 minutes ago)