Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 502.911 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,646,304 Kwacha (7,250 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)