Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 523.587 MWK / LYD *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,839,416 Kwacha (7,333 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)