Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,386 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 209.599 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,336,170 Kwacha (R$ 11,146) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (32 minutes ago)