Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 191.284 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,069,932 Kwacha (R$ 10,821) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)