Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 226.161 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,748,221 Kwacha (R$ 12,152) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)