Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.722 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,185,516 Kwacha (R$ 9,682) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)