Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.791 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,644,312 Kwacha (R$ 12,485) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)