Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.524 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,198,168 Kwacha (R$ 9,661) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)