Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 229.045 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,755,787 Kwacha (R$ 12,032) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)