Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 783.578 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,712,014 Kwacha (€4,737) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mérida costs Mex$ 20,330 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)