Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 755.734 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,658,879 Kwacha (€4,841) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (19 minutes ago)