Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.501 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,236 Kwacha (₨308) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)