Cost of living comparison between Bellary, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,157 Kwacha (₨203) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 2 hours ago)