Cost of living in Bellary, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.169 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bellary (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 4,944 Kwacha (₨443) in Bellary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)