Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 357.093 MWK / BZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,088,876 Kwacha (BZ$5,850) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (34 minutes ago)