Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.462 MWK / BZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,841,258 Kwacha (BZ$5,137) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)