Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,260 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.588 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,215,453 Kwacha (184,499 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (31 minutes ago)