Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.169 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,248 Kwacha (312,917 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)