Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,135 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.145 MWK / RSD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,086,649 Kwacha (339,589 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (36 minutes ago)