Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.311 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,116,865 Kwacha (руб 90,719) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 913,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 2 hours ago)