Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.605 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,449,806 Kwacha (руб 194,345) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)