Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.710 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,082,982 Kwacha (руб 92,487) in Belgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 882,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)