Cost of living in Belgaum, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.490 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgaum (India) is 101% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 872,227 Kwacha (₨83,145) in Belgaum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 435,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)