Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 210.610 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,481,117 Kwacha (R$ 7,033) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)