Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 228.762 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,731,809 Kwacha (R$ 11,942) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)