Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.156 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,712,865 Kwacha (R$ 12,322) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)