Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.838 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 792,016 Kwacha (279,105 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 611,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)