Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.587 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 673,586 Kwacha (260,326 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 537,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)