Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.495 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 482,776 Kwacha (193,485 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)