Cost of living comparison between Békéscsaba, Hungary and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.517 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 587,186 Kwacha (233,301 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 5 hours ago)