Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.457 MWK / HUF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 480,699 Kwacha (195,608 Ft) in Békéscsaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (35 minutes ago)