Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05124 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 504,551 Kwacha (Rp 9,847,743) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)