Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.260 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,200 Kwacha (990 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (31 minutes ago)