Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.249 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,000 Kwacha (960 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)