Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.408 MWK / TND
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 15% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 396,957 Kwacha (1,267 Dinar) in Beja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)