Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47382 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,860,822 Kwacha (8,148,284 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)