Cost of living comparison between Beirut, Lebanon and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47745 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 120% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,304,888 Kwacha (9,016,350 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)