Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47405 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 116% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,174,626 Kwacha (10,915,709 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)