Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47652 MWK / LBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,728,798 Kwacha (9,923,647 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)