Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.902 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,318,212 Kwacha (446,822 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,090,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 9,000,000,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Beijing costs 元3,488 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Xalapa costs Mex$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)