Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.464 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,379,894 Kwacha (元56,728) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,490,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)