Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.084 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,450,832 Kwacha (元110,015) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)