Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.819 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,865,957 Kwacha (元63,680) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (31 minutes ago)