Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.330 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,807,596 Kwacha (元63,426) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)