Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 197.964 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,049,398 Kwacha (20,455 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)