Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.200 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 105% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,996,645 Kwacha (20,580 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (41 minutes ago)