Cost of living comparison between Bauru, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.878 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,909,233 Kwacha (R$ 12,880) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)