Cost of living in Bauru, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.504 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bauru (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,353,376 Kwacha (R$ 7,180) in Bauru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,170,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)