Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 290.181 MWK / GEL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 915,402 Kwacha (3,155 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 718,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)