Cost of living comparison between Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 720.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 87% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,373,491 Kwacha ($6,074) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)