Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 715.300 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,286,229 Kwacha ($7,390) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)