Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,271,842 Kwacha ($5,958) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)