Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.260 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 532,837 Kwacha (85,114 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 462,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (about 1 hour ago)