Cost of living comparison between Batna City, Algeria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.484 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 410,091 Kwacha (63,246 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (37 minutes ago)