Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.522 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 344,024 Kwacha (52,752 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (32 minutes ago)