Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.322 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,445,094 Kwacha (3,361,931 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,240,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (44 minutes ago)