Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.300 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 100% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,832,116 Kwacha (3,716,697 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)