Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.180 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Kwacha (1,655,725 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)