Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.170 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,875,000 Kwacha (1,601,945 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)