Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.614 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,148,686 Kwacha (3,499,947 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)