Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,054,453 Kwacha (3,409,498 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 2 hours ago)