Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.606 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,036,057 Kwacha (3,357,185 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)