Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 MWK / IQD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,471,184 Kwacha (4,101,033 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,460,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)