Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 711.813 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 205% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 29,815,961 Kwacha (CHF 41,887) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)