Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 749.657 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 203% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,357,857 Kwacha (CHF 20,487) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)