Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 727.744 MWK / CHF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 206% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 29,867,103 Kwacha (CHF 41,041) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)