Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24644 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,993 Kwacha (COL$9,077,231) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (42 minutes ago)