Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25095 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,127,140 Kwacha (COL$8,476,301) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)