Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26440 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 773,159 Kwacha (COL$2,924,231) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)