Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24552 MWK / COP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 477,218 Kwacha (COL$1,943,672) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)