Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02478 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 299 Kwacha (Bs 12,051) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)