Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.983 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 142% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,909,635 Kwacha (Bs 68,205) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 3 hours ago)