Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.761 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,590,536 Kwacha (Bs 63,970) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)