Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.829 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,844,944 Kwacha (Bs 67,451) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 2 hours ago)