Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.825 MWK / VEF *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 137% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,441,426 Kwacha (Bs 47,914) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)