Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.431 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 711,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 702,057 Kwacha (руб 61,419) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)