Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1864.506 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,958 Kwacha (﷼ 1.586) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)