Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1864.427 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,936 Kwacha (﷼ 1.575) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (25 minutes ago)