Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1862.507 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,505 Kwacha (﷼ 3.492) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)