Cost of living in Barka', Oman compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 1862.637 MWK / OMR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barka' (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,696 Kwacha (﷼ 1.984) in Barka' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)