Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 774.365 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,160,814 Kwacha (€4,082) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)