Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.048 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 304,761 Kwacha (₨27,584) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)