Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 338,816 Kwacha (₨30,372) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)