Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.102 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 365,722 Kwacha (₨32,941) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)