Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.750 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 3,570 Kwacha (₨332) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)