Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,689 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 760.393 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,659,519 Kwacha (€4,813) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)