Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Spain and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,615 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 774.869 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,114,278 Kwacha (€4,019) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)